<body>
LIVING in LIVINGston and surrounding towns of New Jersey

Life in Livingston, Short Hills, Millburn, Summit, Madison, Chatham, East Hanover, West Orange and the surroundings of NJ/NY

 

No more need for AAA...

Recently in the mail, I received a "Premier Rewards Platinum" card from Firestone Autocare...I almost threw it out.
But I found out that the card gives me free services like tire rotations, electrical system checks free, alignment checks free, brake inspections etc.
More importantly it gives me FREE roadside emergency assistance just by calling their toll free number 1-877-364-7515 or their customer service 1-888-664-9020.
I can get free jump starts of a weak or dead battery, free tire changes or even free towing to the nearest qualified repair center or garage.
Who needs AAA anymore if these all is free?
listen

Powered by Jott

There

Submit Comment: Click Here

0 Comments