<body>
LIVING in LIVINGston and surrounding towns of New Jersey

Life in Livingston, Short Hills, Millburn, Summit, Madison, Chatham, East Hanover, West Orange and the surroundings of NJ/NY

 

Destination: Atlanta. . .

Today, I'm meeting a friend at Atlanta Bread Company. The cafe/coffee house is in Madison, NJ actually.

Kind of like a Panera Bread, they serve coffee, desserts, and sandwiches, etc with a LOT of space for hanging out and meeting up with friends. I don't know if there's much of a differentiator between the two local bakery/coffee houses. Perhaps I'll find out today when I go.

I just looked-up the local "ABC" store and it looks like they offer free WiFi Internet connections to surf while you sip your coffee.

Downtown Madison, New Jersey has a ton of little shops and restaurants and Atlanta Bread Company is just one of them to explore.

Labels: ,

There

Submit Comment: Click Here

0 Comments