<body>
LIVING in LIVINGston and surrounding towns of New Jersey

Life in Livingston, Short Hills, Millburn, Summit, Madison, Chatham, East Hanover, West Orange and the surroundings of NJ/NY

 

I'm off to Dublin...just not in Ireland

That's the Dublin Pub at 4 Pine Street Morristown, New Jersey (telephone 973-538-1999).
We have a meeting tonight in the back room and I was told that I should try out the good old fish and chips -- one of my favorite dishes that I can't resist whenever seen on a menu. The restuarant is on the corner, right next to the theater in Morristown and across the street from the Library.
There are a bunch of interesting local restuarants in Morristown and this is my first trip to on in the cozy town.
I hope that it's worth going to Dublin for!

Click here to listen

Labels: ,

There

  1. Blogger kkcoolj | 11:43 PM |  

    Yes, I had the fish & chips. Chips were just regular fries, not the THICK real "chips" I was craving. But the fish was flaky and light, and very fried. Decent meal.

    The dessert I wolfed down was Pecan Pie, very warmly served. It was a treat indeed.

    The open-faced corned-beef sandwich looked amazing as did the 20 oz steak (next time!).

    Service was excellent - our waitress remembered drinks, was attentive and really helped our dinner meeting flow right along.

Submit Comment: Click Here

1 Comments