<body>
LIVING in LIVINGston and surrounding towns of New Jersey

Life in Livingston, Short Hills, Millburn, Summit, Madison, Chatham, East Hanover, West Orange and the surroundings of NJ/NY

 

Best Place For Coffee In Madison, NJ (and its not Starbucks)


This morning, I had to get a ton of reading done and needed a place to just sit down and get it all done. There aren't that many places around town to just plop down, enjoy some fresh brewed coffee and do some work...(free WiFi would be nice in this search too).

So while staring at my dashboard I noticed that I needed an oil change for my Honda Odyssey...DING! A light bulb went off in my head and I headed straight for the Madison Honda dealer.
Why? Talk about killing 2 birds with 1 stone:
  • My minivan will get the oil change it needs and the annoying "OIL LIFE" reminder will be wiped off my dash with the secret ninja button combinations that only Honda dealers know about (my local Firestone auto care center had no clue how to reset the oil change reminder on an Odyssey, so I had to bring it to the dealer last time just to wipe off that dash board notice! Ugh!. For $25, it's a decent deal for an oil change with OEM filter and oil.
  • They have a free internet pc in the lounge as well as free WiFi for laptops. I can get work done here just as I can anywhere else.
  • Coffee. They have those nifty Flavia instant brew pod coffee makers which makes a decent cup of joe....free. Just saved myself from giving $4 (or more if go for another cup!) to Starbucks down the street.
  • And if I get bored, I can watch the plasma TV hanging on the wall.


What more could you ask for for a productive Tuesday morning? :-)

Labels: , , ,

There

Submit Comment: Click Here

0 Comments